Edible Education! Whether it’s a one-day workshop or a week-long camp, kids alone or in a parent/child class, we think it’s important for the next generation to know food – where it comes from, how to prepare and season it properly, and why it’s so important to break bread with other people. Oh! And we have a lot of fun, too!
For kids ages 10-15, we offer:
• School Vacation Classes: A good activity during school vacation downtime are our one-day workshops.
• Vacation Cooking Camps: Five consecutive days of theme-based menus, including our Cooking Challenge!
Please note that teens ages 16 and up are welcome in any of our adult classes.
For kids ages 7-12+, we offer:
• Birthday Parties: Book a private birthday cooking party; we have a lot of menus to choose from!
• Parent-Child Classes: Bring your mom, dad, aunt, uncle, or other significant adult and get cooking together.
Bringing you together in our kitchen, away from the distractions at home, the Parent/Child classes feature both “real” food – simple, healthy, easy to prepare – and, of course, baking. For kids (and their adult partners) ages 7 and up.
Kid’s Birthday Parties
Let Culinary Underground create a birthday party for you. We offer kids an unbeatable combination of food, fun, and learning, with no stress for parents. The way it works:
- Gather together a group of kids ages 8-12. (maximum 14)
- Choose one of the kid-approved menus we provide.
- Work with us to pick a weekend date and time for class.
- We provide snacks and beverages, instruction, recipes, and birthday cupcakes to decorate.
- Birthday parties typically run 2 hours, but feel free to stay and open presents!
For an information packets with details, menus, and pricing, email or call 508-904-6589, x803.