You and your kid – in the kitchen – prepping the evening meal together. Look, you have to put a meal on the table anyway, right? And you want your kids to learn a lifetime skill and develop good eating habits, right? So why not spend some true “quality time” together? Our January menu is delicious, healthy, and easy – especially when you make it together.
- Fajita Chicken and Rice Bowls, with Fixin’s
- Bionicos (Mexican Fruit Salad)
- The camp is for students ages 7-10 (no exceptions!)
- Enrollment is limited to one adult and one child
- CU will provide beverages and a light snack for the kids
- Aprons are provided for the kids to use in class